The Gama Sonic Baytown II Solar LED outdoor light fixture model GS-105FPW-BW is an energy-saving and money-saving replacement for electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting. This solar lantern makes a stylish addition to your home’s exterior. This solar lamp comes with 10 LEDs and Gama Sonic’s cone reflector which helps disperse the light more efficiently.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: This solar lantern can be mounted on 3-inch posts, flat surfaces and walls.
- No Electrical Wiring: Zero electrical wiring is required for installation, making this outdoor solar lamp the perfect replacement solution for brightening up your curb appeal. Just mount the light anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available and let the sun do the rest.
- Virtually Maintenance Free: This solar lamp is constructed of weather-resistant, rust-proof, durable outdoor poly-resin. Once installed, just let the sun do all of the work. The only maintenance required is changing the batteries every 2 ½ – 3 years.
- Cost Effective: Solar Powered Light means no further costs, making this unit a cost-effective solar lighting solution for new installation or a perfect money-saving replacement for electrical or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- Automatic Operation: This Gama Sonic solar light is designed to automatically turn on at dusk and will shine at 130-lumens for up to 10 hours when its battery gets fully charged during the day.
- Specs: Our Baytown II Solar Light includes a built-in monocrystalline solar panel infused in tempered glass for durability to attract the sun, 10 LEDs, Gama Sonic’s patented cone reflector and mounting kits fornothingbutleds.com 3” diameter poles, pier/flat mounts, and walls which are all included. This unit measures 18.5”H x 9.5”L x 9.5”W (pole not included).