The Gama Sonic GS-103 progressive solar-charged accent spotlight is the brightest and most versatile solar spotlight for illuminating trees, shrubs, signs, a flag pole, or your home. Its bright white or warm white LED surrounded by reflective housing provides light for up to 6 hours on a single day’s solar charge.
- Easy Solar DIY Solution: The GS-103 Solar Garden and Landscape accent spotlight come with all the hardware needed for mounting the unit anywhere you choose where ample sunshine is available
- No Electrical Wiring: Zero electrical wiring is required for installation, making this outdoor solar landscaping light the perfect replacement solution for brightening up your shrubs, plants, signs, or architectural features of your home. Just stake the light into the ground and let the sun do the rest
- Virtually Maintenance Free: Once installed, just let the sun do all the work. The only maintenance required is changing the batteries every 2 ½ – 3 years.
- Maximum Exposure: The solar panel on our Progressive Solar Garden and Landscape LED Spotlight can be attached directly on top of the light fixture for areas that are well exposed to the sun, or can be detached and installed up to 8 ft. away from the actual light fixture for maximum sun exposure.
- Specs: Measures 15“H x 7”L x 5”W this Gama Sonic solar garden light features a weather-resistant, rust-resistant cast aluminum frame and a durable plastic frame for the solar panel.