Troffer Lights are a staple when it comes to commercial lighting, and have been used for many different applications over the years. These fixtures are recessed and come in two different sizes of 2' x 2' and 2' x 4'. If you are looking to replace your fluorescent troffer lights with long lasting LED troffer lights, then look no further. Our troffer lighths offer an exceptional 80+ CRI, easy installation, and a bigger size MCPCB for better thermal management.
The 2' x 2' LED troffers deliver high lumens that achieve up to a 104-106 lumens per watt. It is available in 4000k and 5000k and offers 0-10V dimming. The central lens door enables convenience of PCBA's repalcing, and its double diffusion material offers even surface brightness. There is a mask to prevent glare, and a high optical grade lens providing good efficiency and impact resistance.
- UL cUL DLC certificate
- LM-80 SMD chip, high CRI
- Up to 104 lumens per watt.
- Easy to install and operate.
- Steel, commercial quality paint coating.
- Central lens door enables convenience of
- No UV or IR in the beam
- Easy to install and operate
- Energy saving, long lifespan
- Instant start, NO flickering, NO humming
- Green and eco-friendly without mercury
- Bigger size MCPCB for better thermal management,
by separating heat dissipation to reduce the weight
of the lamp heat sinking